Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Simple Trust

Notes like the following e-mail which I received today encourage me but I sometimes feel a little hypocritical for not always living by the principles encouraged and practiced by George Muller (and espoused on this blog). May we learn to trust God daily and experience His provision in remarkable ways. - David

Mr. Fisher:

Just wanted to drop you a note and say that I enjoy your George Muller blog very much. Muller is one of my all-time favorite Christians to read about, and I do look forward to meeting him someday on the other side of Jordan. He inspires me (and shames me) with his total commitment to Christ and with his laserlike trust in the Ever-Living God. Your blog has served to emphasize many things about this godly man and the lessons he taught with his life.

May the Lord bless you and your family as you seek to serve Him in sincerity.


In Christ's bonds,


Stephen

No comments: