Thursday, July 28, 2011

God Still Provides

Recently I received the following e-mail from Kim Powell who was responding to my recent post £300 Plus.  Please check out the link which Kim refers to.  It will take you to her excellent blog entitled Via Peregrini.

Yes, God still provides for His own in remarkable ways.  He has NOT changed.

Here's that e-mail:

"Thank you for this post. For quite awhile now I have been completely dependent upon God to provide all that I need. George Muller is, obviously, part of that great cloud of witnesses that provide encouragement on such a narrow path.

On more than one occasion I'm sure someone gave me money they needed for themselves. This post reminded me that when God leads us to give, even out of our own neediness, he will provide.

A relatively recent blog post of mine shares my experience of following in the footsteps of George Muller.  I send this link along in case it's of interest. 

Thanks for your service!"

Kim

2 comments:

www.AdoptPeople.com said...

Takes allot of faith to fully trust in God for everything. You must be choosen and what an honor it is. Thanks to Jesus, Please consider joining us in sending the gosphel to orphans threwout the world. www.AdoptPeople.com

May God continue to bless us all.

www.AdoptPeople.com said...

The truth is busting down walls and sending Kings packing. You can not stop the truth, untill its to late.