Thursday, September 14, 2006

Books, Books and More Books


Greetings, friends! Welcome to the George Muller site. One of my hobbies over the years has been collecting books especially those by the founder of the orphanages in Bristol, England, Mr. Muller.

Here is a photo of some of those books. One set that I'm still looking for is "A Narrative of Some of the Lord's Dealings With George Muller". There are still some sets in print...it's just hard to find them. Dust and Ashes Publishers have printed a reprint (see earlier post) but I'm looking for one of the original 6 volume sets.

I thank God for His dealings with this man who simply trusted Him. I'm continuing to learn from this man of God from a past generation.

For more on the Muller Foundation which continues to keep his legacy alive, check out this link.

No comments: